Jonay Zies REALTOR®, Broker, CRS
Jonay is a Native of Raleigh, NC, and a 2nd generation REALTOR®. After graduating from North Carolina State University with a B.S. in Business Administration / Marketing, Jonay moved to Los Angeles, CA, and worked in the fashion industry for a few years before returning to North Carolina to begin a career in Real Estate. She has been a full-time REALTOR®/Broker since 2009 and loves helping clients achieve their home buying and selling goals. She is the Team Leader for Zies Realty Group and also currently serves on the Board of Directors at Raleigh Regional Association of REALTORS®.
- Board of Directors, Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors - 2020 & 2021
- 2019 Team of the Year (2-4 Agents) for the Fonville Morisey Lochmere Office
- 2017, 2018, 2019 Founder's Club: closed volume between $10 MIL - $19 MIL
- Graduate of the Triangle Realtors Leadership Academy - 2018
- 2016 Team of the Year (2-4 Agents) for the Fonville Morisey Lochmere Office & 2016 Master's Club: closed volume in excess of $20 MIL
- 2015 Listings & Listings Sold Team of the Year (2-4 agents) for the FM Lochmere Office
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
What her clients have to say...
Jonay is so very professional, personable and experienced. She knows the market and she is a joy to work with. She goes above and beyond to make sure her clients are well taken care of in every way. Couldn’t have sold my mom’s condo so quickly and efficiently without her guidance. -Andrea Bowes
I can't imagine there being someone else better than Jonay. Communication, knowledge, recommendations the list goes on. We are extremely happy with our decision to use Jonay and will do so in the future. -Marcus & Beth Kufta
Jonay was a great Realtor for us, always provided us great advice and I always felt she was telling us exactly how she saw the situation, not sugar-coating, or trying to do the easy thing, just the right thing. She represents her clients perfectly. -Jeff & Denise Rose