Autumne Bennett REALTOR®, Broker
Autumne is a Native of Cary, NC and has been a REALTOR® since 2003, providing excellent service to her clients. She holds a B.S. in Business Administration / Marketing from North Carolina State University.
- 2019 Team of the Year (2-4 Agents) for the Fonville Morisey Lochmere Office
- 2017, 2018, 2019 Founder's Club: closed volume between $10 MIL - $19 MIL
- Member of Raleigh Regional Association of REALTORS® Board of Directors, 2011
- Served as Chair of Housing Opportunities Committee, Young Professionals Network & Greivance Committee at Raleigh Regional Association of REALTORS®, 2011
- Graduate of Triangle REALTORS® Leadership Academy, 2008
- Certified by RELO, 2005
- Received Fonville Morisey's "Fast Tracker" Award for new associates selling over $1 Million in their 1st year
- Consistent Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Member of the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing, 2005
Post License Courses
- Broker-In-Charge Course
- Annual continuing education on topics such as market and area trends and happenings such as Social Networking, Short Sales and Foreclosures.
- Luxury Home Marketing Specialist Training, sponsored by the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing